Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
- Disruptive SaaS Organization
- Series B funded $124m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
We're looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer to assist with the selling of an exciting and differentiated SaaS-based human resources platform. Our ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge of the HR industry, workflows, processes, and the ability to communicate the differentiated value of our platform. In the SE role, you will be working closely as part of the sales organization with our account executives providing your technical expertise as required to fit the clients' needs.
To be successful as a Sales Engineer, you'll develop in-depth knowledge of our company's technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You'll be well suited to this role if you're driven to achieve Company sales goals and can demonstrate excellent sales and customer service skills.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software in order to explain our company's products or services to customers
- Discuss and invoke conversation around needs and pains in the HR tech space with customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support both before and during calls
- Listen to customers' technical requirements and needs and relay this feedback/information back to the product for development
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Assist in training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in an SE capacity supporting SaaS, b2b sales
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- a passion for winning, with a team player mentality
- the ability to be resourceful and motivated to succeed
- Multiple language skills is an advantage!