HiBob was founded to modernise HR tech. HiBob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organisational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Working in the People & Culture team of a business which is modernising the world of HR Tech is a unique, special opportunity. The bobbers we support are informed, engaged and passionate about HR in a way unlike many businesses out there. It’s a genuine privilege to support our teams day to day. We are so excited to be growing our People & Culture team in Europe, looking for an experienced People & Culture Partner to join us in this amazing company. With our growing presence, we are open to this role being based in London, Amsterdam or Germany. If you’re passionate about HR and want to work for a company that’s disrupting the HR tech industry, then this is a great opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
- Be the People & Culture Partner for a growing population of bobbers in Europe
- Together with our other Europe People Partners, co-own HR operations activities including onboarding new bobbers, anniversary checkins, off-boarding, providing payroll inputs to finance
- Owning a wide variety of employee relations matters
- Help our managers create great experiences for their teams
- Coaching mid-level managers to be able to facilitate HR components of their role such performance reviews and employee relations
- Own People & Culture projects (either in region or globally) as they arise
- Curate HiBob’s culture in Europe as we grow
- Become a Bob super-user, leveraging our platform internally
- Represent HiBob at customer-facing events from time to time
We are looking for someone who has:
- A thriving HR career, having already worked your way up into HR business partner roles
- Demonstrable experience handling a range of Employee Relations matters
- Detailed knowledge of relevant employment legislation and policies (for The Netherlands and/or Germany as a minimum)
- Several years working in fast-growing scale ups, ideally in B2B Tech
- A genuine interest in forward thinking people practices
- Hands on experience using at least one HRIS
- Willingness to get involved in a range of tasks and activities, even if not a core part of the role (we are a fast growing business so getting hands on is vital)
***Learn about our hybrid working model***
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador program
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)