HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 3000 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
**Note: We will only consider candidates located in the New York Metro Area who are willing to work in our NYC office at least three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday). We love collaborating and connecting with our team members in-person, and we hope you will too!**
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping HiBob’s partnership programs, supporting the company’s fast growth, and driving new revenue streams in key markets. The Partner Marketing Manager will report to the Global Head of Partner Marketing and support the Marketplace Partner Program (product integrations) and the Channel Partner Program (referral partners and implementers).
The Senior PMM will develop relationships with our global Marketplace partners’ marketing contacts to create and implement full funnel marketing activities. In this role, the Senior PMM responsibilities will include tracking and analyzing the performance of campaigns, creation of scaled partner marketing content, managing a marketing budget, conceptualization and execution of promotional activations for in-person and virtual events. The ideal candidate will have extensive partner marketing experience, deep knowledge of organic and paid marketing channels, and strong project execution, communication and networking skills. We are looking for a self-starter who has big ideas, someone who is hungry to learn, and is ready to take on any challenge.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally with regional Partner Managers, Sales, and the Marketing organization to drive go-to-market initiatives with partners that include live events, joint case studies, program pitch materials, website, marketing toolkits and more
- Strong ability, experience, and interest in experiential event marketing including regional/global events and webinars to support HiBob-owned, partner-owned, or industry from a programming and strategic standpoint. Requires heavy oversight, creativity, time management and resource allocation across HiBob departments, strong coordination skills, and results-driven design.
- Leverage excellent communication skills and strategic thinking to build overarching partnership messaging, as well as partner-specific themes, that align with key personas to run integrated marketing campaigns
- Regularly meet with the regional Partner Managers and with new and potential partners to continue to refine our approach, determining the best way to sell to and through them (uncover their GTM goals, customer relationships, HiBob’s position in sales cycle, etc.)
- Support the Partner Managers in creating presentations that help communicate impact and requirements to key internal stakeholders, gain organizational buy-in and drive forward execution
- Support the build of the new Channel Partner Program (HR advisors & service implementers) with the goal of increasing revenue opportunities through lead generation, brand awareness, and advocacy by driving full funnel marketing activities
- Purposefully manage a marketing budget, prioritizing the right markets, partners and initiatives for funding with pre-determined metrics for ROI
- Minimum of 6 years experience in partnerships marketing, defining effective channel marketing initiatives that can be tracked and optimized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong understanding of messaging strategy, user experience and persuasive marketing techniques to drive engagement with new or existing partners
- Self-starter and highly-results driven who’s comfortable in a global, fast-paced environment
- Experience running large-scope projects and working as a cross-functional team across brand, product, sales, service and operations to meet aggressive goals
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred in marketing, business, or related field
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!