HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
HiBob is looking for an experienced Global Brand Manager in the NYC-area to join our Brand Group, reporting to the VP of Brand Strategy. The manager will play a key role in driving HiBob’s global brand awareness programs and global brand awareness research programs. You will manage the relationships with participating agencies and vendors. You’ll drive engagement with company stakeholders, gaining an understanding of their needs for a vibrant, differentiated brand with ever-increasing levels of awareness. With the support of HiBob’s VP of Brand Strategy, you will drive regular examinations of positioning and storytelling, annual brand health checks at the global and regional level as well as oversee the development of brand awareness initiatives including advertising and sponsorships. Lastly, you will report out to the larger leadership team our global brand success metrics and dependencies. This is the ideal role for a passionate storyteller who knows how to programatize and operationalize the brand mission, a key business driver for HiBob’s successful future.
You’ll join our growing US marketing team based out of NYC.
About The Role
- Own and advocate for the brand positioning, the brand story, the brand health, and the brand expression, up and down the customer journey and sales funnel, in collaboration with the other Brand Groups leaders
- Champion brand activities to marketing, sales and other internal stakeholders to build engagement and advocacy for the HiBob brand.
- Lead and manage global brand awareness initiatives including research, strategy, program/campaign development and own the KPIs that demonstrate success of these activities
- Assist in organizing Brand-led events, including Brand Roadshows, Brand launches and other marquee announcements
- Serves as HiBob’s Brand guardian. Delivering brand training at company level, and in charge of brand onboarding for new starters. Also responsible for identifying brand training needs across the organization
- Manage the external agencies and vendors for brand research, media, and creative agency of record, including setting budgets, strategies, and KPIs for their programs while monitoring progress against schedule, routing work to internal stakeholders for feedback, and ensuring prompt delivery of final assets to media vendors
- Work with Manager of Creative Services Operations to secure MSA, project contracts, legal department review, and all needed for agency and vendor engagement.
- Work with Manager of Creative Services Operations to secure estimates, SOWs and invoices, for processing by procurement and accounts payable
- Work with VP of Brand Strategy and Manager of Creative Services Operations to plan, manage and provide accounting for spend for brand management budgets
- Lead all brand health research programs – work with VP of Brand Strategy to understand objectives, scopes and budgets, secure input from senior HiBob leaders, work with vendors on survey designs, oversee operation of research and articulate and share results with global leadership and regional stakeholders.
- Transfer and make relevant insights from brand health research to stakeholders internally to enable them to leverage findings for enhancing their programs
- Contribute to quarterly planning, providing input to Marketing about the development and execution of Global Brand Awareness campaigns
- Identify opportunities to elevate brand awareness in the regions through sponsorships and other localized channels
- Help design, organize and execute annual Brand Roadshows to regional offices to educate and excite colleagues around the brand vision of HiBob and bring relevance to their role as brand advocates.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or similar degree from a qualified university/college
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in brand management with corporate-side marketing or agency side brand management, preferably for B2B/SaaS business.
- Experience with and/or exposure to HR and People technology is a plus
- Ability to provide constructive feedback, guidance and solutions to agencies and vendors in the brand and creative space; strong problem resolution skills
- Experience working in an international organization is desirable
- High proficiency in MSOffice, Google Suite, and Asana/Workfront or similar tools
- A portfolio showcasing a broad spectrum of brand management work
- Positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
- A love for storytelling, brands, collaboration, and communication
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please provide a current reel/portfolio that expresses your talent and passion – we would love to see your work!
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!