HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
About the position:
- The partnership manager will play a pivotal role in shaping channel partnership programs, supporting the company’s fast growth, with focus on the US market. The partnership manager will be measured on revenue related KPI’s and will have full responsibility and accountability for the success of the partnership program led by her/him in the region
- The position will be reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development
What will you do:
- Support the build of new channel partnership program (e.g. VC/PE program, HR advisory program, etc), with the goal of increasing revenue opportunities in the region through lead generation, brand awareness and advocacy
- Identify and prioritize the right partners for each program, focusing on the US market
- Engage with relevant partners, convey the value of Hibob for the partner, and onboard them to the program
- Manage the high-level relationship with partners (e.g. QBR’s, strategic initiatives) and orchestrate the day to tay relationship between the partner to relevant positions in the GTM organization
- Work closely with the sales and marketing organizations to drive GTM initiatives (mostly lead generation) with partners
- Collaborate with partner marketing on marketing assets and activities which are relevant to the partners in the region
- Help define partner enablement requirements and certification path; collaborating with Hibob’s enablement team to build relevant materials
- Create presentations that help communicate impact and requirements to key stakeholders, gain organizational buy-in and drive forward execution
- Work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure timely delivery of initiatives, e.g. legal and finance; product; GTM teams, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in building channel / tech partner programs in SaaS companies
- Experience in HR tech related fields - huge plus
- Capable of building a channel program from scratch (not just joining/managing an existing one)
- Capable of independently leading external client or partner conversations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes less structured, and entrepreneurial environment
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!