HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
As a Digital Video Producer at HiBob, you’ll oversee HiBob’s video content strategy and production, creating unique video content that is engaging, data-driven, and audience-focused for all types of platforms and initiatives. This includes customer videos, social media marketing, instructional videos, and event booth and mainstage videos. You will be leading the day-to-day tasks of conceptualizing and executing video projects including client kick-offs, ideation, planning timelines and budgets, scripting or script editing, renting gear, scouting talent and locations, directing external crews or shooting guerilla style with just your own equipment, and then overseeing any in-house post-production editing/processing needed. Your work will support company objectives to scale HiBob’s thought leadership, increase brand awareness, and educate, engage, and thrill audiences. You will also be positioned as the internal expert on video and will advise leaders and stakeholders on video production and video content strategies. It’s a soup to nuts role and you're ready to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
You’re a strategic storyteller, with a strong vision for how to leverage different types of video content to tell effective, engaging, dynamic stories. You’re someone who nimbly jumps from left- to right-brain thinking, balancing a strong editorial eye with a deep understanding of current media and marketing trends. You’re constantly finding inspiration, anywhere and everywhere, and thinking about the right way to bring that story spark to flame. You have prior video production experience, excellent communication skills, and can serve as interviewer in front or off camera in a pinch. You’ve demonstrated project and budget management skills for keeping programs on time and on budget. You have a solid understanding of the creative development process and how to work cross-functionally across complex organizations.
· Ideate, produce, shoot, and edit compelling video content on a wide range of subjects for different audiences across HiBob’s social media, website, blog, and other properties
· Collaborate with product marketers and campaign managers to understand video content needs across the marketing team, and prioritize the most impactful projects
· Collaborate with the brand design team to leverage existing assets in new ways, and create content that is visually arresting and on brand
· Serve as the executive producer for high-visibility video initiatives, for which you will manage the budget, production strategy, etc. and be accountable to senior-most leaders
· Build and maintain a video strategy and calendar for visibility across the marketing team and beyond
· Ideate inventive ways to tell compelling stories using video
· Collaborate effectively with both internal and external teams to assemble edits, implement feedback, and deliver projects on time.
· Build schedules, budgets, storyboards, shepherding projects from kickoff to delivery
· Recommend vendors, agencies, production solutions and equipment.
· Serve as an occasional interviewer on camera
· Travel regionally to personally tackle near-by productions and then outsource projects that are more economically handled by local crews
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
Please provide a current reel/portfolio that expresses your talent and passion – we would love to see your work!
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!