HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
As a Senior Director of Products, and part of the Product Leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and launching our new Payroll product line. You will be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy, driving product development, and ensuring the successful market launch. This is a high-impact leadership position that requires a strong blend of strategic thinking, technical acumen, and excellent communication skills.
What will you do:
● Define the business and product strategy for the payroll product offering. Own and be accountable for end-to-end success of the payroll product: you’ll be responsible for everything from roadmap development, GTM strategy and influencing revenue driven by sales and marketing.
● Lead assessment of the partner’s payroll product and determine gaps and improvements that fit the needs of the end user, compatibility with other products, and take into consideration the future of work that expands the overall business line (i.e access to earned wages, benefits, etc)
● Deeply understand market and industry trends in order to offer well researched and competitive product recommendations
● Grow and manage a team of high performing product managers and designers
● Drive cross-organizational teams such as customer support, implementation, sales, marketing to properly build out their teams in order to launch, support, and drive revenue from the payroll product.
● Partner cross functionally to establish market readiness and go-to-market strategy
● Lead the efforts in understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers working closely with our customers to help establish and grow our user base, increase engagement, and deliver an unprecedented customer experience in Android, iOS, and Web environments
● Drive testing, research, and analysis to facilitate quick decision making
**Note: We are looking for candidates located in the New York Metro Area who are willing to work a hybrid schedule in our NYC office. We love collaborating and connecting with our team members in-person, and we hope you will too!**
Base salaries for this role range from $190,000 - $210,000 per year. Additionally this role has a variable compensation component.
As an HR company, HiBob seeks to create a best-in-class employee experience for all Bobbers. We take immense pride in the diversity of our team and in creating an environment that is fair and equitable for all. Ensuring pay equity across race, gender, and all other forms of diversity is pivotal to this mission.
When determining salary ranges for our roles, we look at external market data and the salaries of Bobbers holding the same or similar roles. Our pay bands are wide because great candidates come to us with a broad range of experience and skill sets. When making individual pay rate decisions, we take into account the candidates’ depth of experience, their qualifications relative to incumbent employees, and their location-among other factors.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
● 10+ years professional experience working in Human Capital Management, HRIS, Payroll, Fintech and/or other HR software products
● 5+ years experience working in payroll specifically and showcases deep domain expertise in this area
● Product Management leadership experience including 2+ years managing a team of product manages and/or designers
● Experience in Product Led Growth companies
● Demonstrates knowledge of the future of payroll and has a POV on what will win in the competitive marketplace
● Ideal candidate will have experience with customizing and configuring a whitelabel product
● Experience and interest beyond product management; showcases a keen business acumen with an ability to think beyond the product itself (i.e. - sales, support, implementation, compliance, etc) Proven ability to communicate with senior executives and board about product strategy, roadmap, build, go-to-market plans, ROI, and more based off a rapidly evolving strategy
● Proven ability to lead cross functional teams and oversee strategy execution Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills with an ability to engage and influence internal and external teams
What Would Be Awesome To Have
● Experience in a high growth, SaaS environment
● Experience standing up a new product offering
● Experience building software for small to medium sized businesses
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!