Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we have offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv.
Passionate about delivering value to your business partners and well versed in handling anything thrown your way. A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow the business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of experience as a data/business analyst in a B2B Tech/SaaS-based business, and experience in leading Analyst teams.
What Will You Do:
- Lead the Product Analysts team and deliver actionable and valuable conclusions and insights
- Influence change by presenting product and customer data-driven insights to product management and senior leadership
- Design and implement data models, prediction models, and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to support business performance.
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis with various stakeholders, including senior management
- Foster our data-centric, continuous learning culture with your passion for telling stories with data
- Consistently monitor the product KPIs to ensure its health and drive the product focus
- Initiate, design, and own reports, custom tools, and automation processes
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the team supporting the personal/professional growth of the team members, and pushing to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
- +5 years of experience as a BI/Data analyst - Must
- +2 years of proven experience as a team/group manager
- SQL proficiency - Must
- Experience with product analytics methodologies - Must
- Experience with Tableau - Big advantage
- Python proficiency - Advantage
- Work experience with Tech/SaaS companies - advantage
- A passion to learn, analyze and deliver value to your partners
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a vibrant and fun office located in central Tel Aviv.
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter