HiBob was founded to modernize HR tech. HiBob's intuitive and data-driven platform, Bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, HiBob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HR platform of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Disruptive SaaS organization
About the Position
As a Video Content Manager at HiBob, you’ll oversee HiBob’s video content strategy and production, creating unique video content that is engaging, data-driven, and audience-focused for all types of platforms and initiatives. This includes customer videos, social media marketing, instructional videos, and event booth and mainstage videos. You will be leading the day-to-day tasks of conceptualizing and executing video projects including client kick-offs, ideation, planning timelines and budgets, scripting or script editing, renting gear, scouting talent and locations, directing external crews or shooting guerilla style with just your own equipment, and then overseeing any in-house post-production editing/processing needed. Your work will support company objectives to scale HiBob’s thought leadership, increase brand awareness, and educate, engage, and thrill audiences. You will also be positioned as the internal expert on video and will advise leaders and stakeholders on video production and video content strategies. It’s a soup to nuts role and you're ready to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
Please provide a current reel/portfolio that expresses your talent and passion – we would love to see your work!
You’re a strategic storyteller, with a strong vision for how to leverage different types of video content to tell effective, engaging, dynamic stories. You’re someone who nimbly jumps from left- to right-brain thinking, balancing a strong editorial eye with a deep understanding of current media and marketing trends. You’re constantly finding inspiration, anywhere and everywhere, and thinking about the right way to bring that story spark to flame. You have prior video production experience, excellent communication skills, and can serve as interviewer in front or off camera in a pinch. You’ve demonstrated project and budget management skills for keeping programs on time and on budget. You have a solid understanding of the creative development process and how to work cross-functionally across complex organizations.
· Ideate, produce, shoot, and edit compelling video content on a wide range of subjects for different audiences across HiBob’s social media, website, blog, and other properties
· Collaborate with product marketers and campaign managers to understand video content needs across the marketing team, and prioritize the most impactful projects
· Collaborate with the brand design team to leverage existing assets in new ways, and create content that is visually arresting and on brand
· Serve as the executive producer for high-visibility video initiatives, for which you will manage the budget, production strategy, etc. and be accountable to senior-most leaders
· Build and maintain a video strategy and calendar for visibility across the marketing team and beyond
· Ideate inventive ways to tell compelling stories using video
· Collaborate effectively with both internal and external teams to assemble edits, implement feedback, and deliver projects on time.
· Build schedules, budgets, storyboards, shepherding projects from kickoff to delivery
· Recommend vendors, agencies, production solutions and equipment.
· Serve as an occasional interviewer on camera
· Travel regionally to personally tackle near-by productions and then outsource projects that are more economically handled by local crews
Skills, Know-How and Experience
· 8-10 years experience in producing polished, professional video edits, carried from concept to completion, largely independently
· Experience editing video in various formats as part of a post-production team
· Ability to manage and prioritize video tasks across multiple workstreams
· A solid understanding of the social media landscape, the need to adapt content per platform and the ability to plan production that cater to their unique channels
· Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
· Have a deep understanding of pre-production, production, and post-production work
· Strong sense of shot composition and layout
· Strong technical skills in video production, operating cameras, lighting equipment, directing crew, and audio optimization
· Expertise in design and executing on-screen graphics, lower thirds, on-screen typography, animation, transitions, wipes, color correction, and sound /music editing
· Proven ability to effectively collaborate with other creatives to create compelling content
· Creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Able to consolidate and execute multiple rounds of nuanced feedback from various teams and senior leaders
· Educated and informed on media trends and pop culture
· Agency or In-House experience required