Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, experienced Brand Marketing Designer with video creation/animation skills to join our Marketing Department and Creative Content Team and take part in building the Hibob brand and digital marketing activities.
We’re in search of someone who’s passionate about impactful marketing and design. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, in a scaling global company, and really make an impact on the design of the world of work.
*Please attach your portfolio
**This position will report to the Creative Director
About the role
- Create amazing designs that help attract people to our website, our content, and our amazing product, while working closely with our brand guidelines.
- Create banners/web pages/guides/video/interactive questionnaires, and much more.
- Elevate our content and web visit conversions through a deep understanding of our readers by reviewing data from our analytics to guide our design performance.
- Create various animations, gifs, and promotional videos using After Effects
- Present and justify your work and design thinking to a variety of stakeholders by using prototyping tools, mock-ups, animations, and more.
- Team up with product designers, product managers, business, content, and marketing experts to drive demand generation.
- Translate the Hibob brand style and tone of voice into a design that appeals to HR professionals and leverages the beautiful design of our product.
- You’ll be part of the Marketing Team and work closely with Content and Performance Teams to bring the right message at the right time to the right user.
- Ownership of design briefs from the planning until going live.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through digital and social media.
- Experience in coordinating design processes with marketing managers, marketing researchers, and content strategists.