Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Hibob is looking for a results-oriented Director of Public Relations & Analyst Relations with HR industry experience. This role will join our creative, dynamic, and impactful Global Marketing organization and shape the public conversation around the evolving world of HR, remote and hybrid work, and employee engagement. You will drive a progressive narrative surrounding modern HR tech for modern businesses. You will have an amazing opportunity to join the right company with the right product in the right industry at the right time. HR is mission-critical to the company’s success and HR needs the best HR tech to support it.
This role is responsible for managing the company’s external reputation and brand communications strategy as well as developing and executing media and analyst relations plans.
We are seeking a self-starter with a can-do personality who can work cross-functionally in a deadline-oriented environment. The role regularly provides strategic communications counsel to senior management and is expected to have clear recommendations that are based upon prior experience and based on consensus from key internal stakeholders.
The job requires exceptional writing, editing, and project management skills.
The chosen Head of PR & AR needs to have a successful history of applying strategic thinking and executing effectively to deliver a track record of sustained accomplishments.
What you will do
Manage aspects of Hibob’s public relations agencies in order to increase product and brand awareness as well as Hibob’s position as a thought leader.
- Develop a pipeline of news announcements, media pitches, bylined articles, and expert commentary
- Write and edit a wide range of content such as press releases, media pitches, award applications, analyst requests for information
- Collaborate with the team leaders of Social & Community to develop social communications as an extension of our PR & AR strategy
- Identify product and innovation-based award opportunities that will heighten our solution profile and sales opportunities
- Drive strategy to strengthen/build analyst relationships via high-value engagements, briefings, and proactive outreaches
- Work with Hibob’s key stakeholders to enhance our ongoing narrative with the industry analyst community in new and innovative ways
- Manage inbound and outbound analyst activities, including strategic approaches to company ranking and market share reports, launch-associated activities, analyst briefings, inquiries, and strategic advisory sessions
- Act as global communications conduit among product, sales, and marketing teams in North America, EMEA, and the APAC markets
- Keep internal teams apprised of program strategies, plans, execution, and success metrics by providing regular reporting as defined by the CMO
What you need
- Minimum 8-10 years of corporate communications, PR, and/or AR experience
- A mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred
- HR TECH/Human Capital Management industry experience preferred
- Extensive media relations experience in both trade and business press
- Experience with industry analysts
- Strong editor and writer who can teach PR and marketing writing
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management capabilities
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to PR and AR
- Proven success interacting with all levels, including C-suite executives
- Ability to think strategically and deliver against business objectives
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsive, and dedicated to program results
- Dynamic drive and high motivation to make an impact
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is desirable
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift