HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
HiBob is looking for a talented marketing designer to join our growing, global creative team. The ideal candidate has experience working with SaaS products and creating visual content that tells big stories while remaining true to our brand guidelines. This position is responsible for increasing brand awareness and powering our lead generation engine by designing marketing assets for webinars and in-person event collateral, sales enablement materials, performance ad campaigns, and much more.
This position will report to the Creative Director in the Tel Aviv HQ and be the first of its kind in our London office.
- You’ll be part of the Marketing Team and work closely with the content, performance, and field marketing teams to bring the right message at the right time to the right audience.
- Innovate continually to build new marketing initiatives that engage our customers and prospects
- Translate the HiBob’s brand guidelines and tone of voice into a design that appeals to HR professionals and leverages the beautiful design of our product.
- Design a wide variety of marketing materials, including emails, digital banners, social media graphics, landing pages, infographics, event booths and collateral, and more.
- Take complete ownership of projects and independently bring ideas from concept to completion, exploring various solutions and accepting feedback from your stakeholders.
- Spend time dreaming up new ideas for ads and innovative ways to convert clicks to leads–writing and measuring converting copy is your passion.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through digital and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from a recognised university
- Min. 8 years of experience in digital design, preferably for B2B/SaaS business
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and ability to learn new tools in a fast-growing environment and a passion for digital platforms
- Great people skills and the ability to talk about your work/process with a team, comfort with challenging personal opinions.
- High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Figma
- Strong sense of composition, typography, and colour
- A portfolio showcasing a broad spectrum of creative marketing work
- Positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience in coordinating design processes with marketing managers, marketing researchers, and content strategists.
- Experience and/or exposure to designing for HR and work trends - a plus.
*Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
***Learn about our hybrid working model***