HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
About the position:
The Partnerships Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping HiBob’s channel partnership programs, supporting the company’s fast growth, and driving new revenue streams in key markets. The Partnerships Marketing Manager will conceptualise, create, and implement full funnel marketing activities to launch the program and drive program adoption, attracting new channel partners. He or she will also build the necessary marketing resources to help our partners articulate the value of HiBob to their customers. The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include tracking and analysing the performance of campaigns, event execution, managing a marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with HiBob brand identity. The ideal candidate will have direct channel marketing experience, deep knowledge of organic and paid marketing channels, and strong project execution, communication and networking skills.
The position will be reporting to the Global Head of Partner Marketing.
What you will do:
- Support the build of new channel partnership program (e.g. VC/PE program, HR advisory program, etc), with the goal of increasing revenue opportunities through brand awareness, lead generation and advocacy by driving full funnel marketing activities
- Create foundational channel program marketing materials to, first attract new partners to the program, and then educate those new partners on the value and how to leverage the program
- Conduct market research by meeting with new and potential partners from each channel to determine the best way to sell to and through them (understanding their roles, goals, customer relationships, etc.)
- Leverage excellent communication skills and strategic thinking to build overarching channel partnership messaging as well as channel-specific themes that align with key personas to drive program adoption
- Put research and messaging into practice through creation of integrated marketing campaigns to drive new partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Channel Managers, Sales, Enablement and the Marketing organisation to drive GTM initiatives with partners
- Create a marketing toolkit that partners across all channels can easily leverage to promote HiBob to their customer base through all possible touch points; work with Channel Managers and Partners as needed to help implement their marketing activity
- Own entire process for live and web events of two kinds 1) to drive new partnerships and 2) to gain leads into partners’ books of business; leverage adept event planning skills, creativity, time management and resource allocation across HiBob departments to bring to fruition
- Keep a pulse on channel partner trends and analyse data to track effectiveness and identify new opportunities or strategies
- Support the Channel Managers in creating presentations that help communicate impact and requirements to key stakeholders, gain organisational buy-in and drive forward execution
- Purposefully manage a marketing budget, prioritising the right markets, partners and initiatives for funding with pre-determined metrics for ROI
- Strong knowledge of channel-driven partnership programs and working with centres of influence to “sell through” and drive new leads/win customer base
- Demonstrable experience in defining effective channel marketing initiatives, that can be tracked and optimised, ideally in a start-up/scale-up B2B tech business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong understanding of messaging strategy, user experience and persuasive marketing techniques to drive engagement with new or existing partners
- Self-starter and highly-results driven who’s comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience running large-scope projects and working as a cross-functional team across brand, product, sales, service and operations to meet aggressive goals
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
***Learn about our hybrid working model***