HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
HiBob is looking for a talented copywriter to join our Content Team, reporting to the Head of Content and working directly with the Performance Content Manager, Designer, and Performance/ABM Marketing teams. This copywriter will play a key role in creating copy that impacts ads, landing pages, emails and various digital assets for marketing campaigns.
- This position will report to the Head of Content in the Tel Aviv HQ. You’ll join our growing European marketing team based out of Lisbon.Write copy for static and video performance campaigns, including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube campaigns; Google Display Network and AdWords; landing pages; and email.
- Develop and create effective, engaging concepts for promotions that support business objectives that adhere to established brand voice.
- Edit and review existing copy for landing pages, suggest improvements, and measure the results of your efforts.
- Collaborate with performance marketing and ABM on strategic projects that require copywriting skills.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key marketing initiatives, such as increasing demo requests, click rates, and more.
- Spend time dreaming up new ideas for ads and innovative ways to convert clicks to leads—writing and measuring converting copy is your passion.
- 8-10 years of experience working in a digital copywriting or content marketing role, or another related field in B2B software companies.
- Experience and/or exposure to writing for HR and work trends a plus.
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Firm understanding the principles of performance media; including best practices at a channel-level, writing headlines and CTAs that get attention, make a clear point, and convert
- Demonstrated extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Ability to turn around projects in a timely manner and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Native English speaker and writer.
*Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Competitive compensation
- Company share options plan
- Health Insurance for you and your kids
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Prepaid meal card (~€7.50 per day for 12 months)
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!