Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Melbourne, and Tel Aviv.
About the position
The IT Manager should manage the delivery of various IT projects, services, and daily support to the organization, by achieving high efficiency and 24/7 resilience in maintaining and developing the IT infrastructures and information security landscapes. This manager should work in a collaboration with all company departments, ensuring best-in-class support and maximum user satisfaction.
What will you do:
• Manage the Global functions of IT, Cloud, and R&D Lab infrastructure, while ensuring 24/7 availability.
• Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
• Implement and maintain information security strategy, enforce policies to meet regulations, adequate market high user awareness levels.
• Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Monitor performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and design recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related.
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
• The role requires both managerial and hands-on capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
• 3+ years of experience in IT management.
• Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies, and regulations.
• In-depth understanding of programming, computer science, and digital security.
• A clear understanding of Cloud Born company and network architecture.
• Knowledge in endpoint operating systems and endpoint control tools (Window and OS X)
• Good communication skills, including writing, speaking, and active listening.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
• Advanced leadership and conflict management skills.
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Great project management skills, including organizing, planning, time management, and prioritization.