Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
- Experienced with process automation and productivity improvements.
- Able to work translate business needs into processes and systems.
- Has the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Come with a successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization.
- You have interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Able to create presentations to executive management.
- Has the ability to lead teams without authority.
What will you do?
- Work with business stakeholders to define processes in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Implement policies and procedures to support the company scaling.
- Define KPIs and dashboards that represent the company focus and performance drivers.
- Identify and analyze trends and signals for opportunities, challenges and threats.
- Work closely with BI and Applications teams to define requirements.
- Lead implementation projects in relevant systems.
- Lead the Operational side of new systems and tools selection.
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- 5 years of experience working in Sales, Business or Marketing operations, or business management.
- 5+ years of experience working on the business side of department/s such as: Sales, Customer Success or Marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience using BI tools (Tableau advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Experience in working for a B2B startup and SaaS hypergrowth company.