- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $124m
- Offices in New York, London (Shoreditch), Amsterdam, Australia & Tel-Aviv
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
What will you do?
- Lead sourcing activities by building effective and strategic sourcing plans.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to help them build pipelines for different roles while creating a great candidate experience.
- Build a diverse talent pipeline
- Find and engage with passive candidates, and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, and more
- Become Hibob's subject matter expert for sourcing best practices
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while always looking for new resources for sourcing