Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and right and resourceful people in London, New-York, Netherlands, Australia, and Tel-Aviv.
About the Role
We are growing our finance team to support our continued international growth. As the Revenues Controller at Hibob you will oversee the billing and collection activities, will be in charge on performing financial reports, compare between actual to expected
revenues, optimizing financial processes, data validation of the revenues within the various systems of the company and other ad-hock projects required in the finance
team. The position will include interfaces with other functions within the finance department and the rest of the organization and multi systems interfaces.
- Review revenue contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition following relevant accounting literature and the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Responsible for month-end close activities, including preparing monthly revenue recognition reconciliation, monthly revenue analytics and deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Design and execute certain key revenue controls including revenue recognition policy for new products and services.
- Serve as the finance organization's subject matter expert on revenue accounting and collaborate cross-functionally with legal, sales, sales operations and professional services relative to contract negotiations to guide on technical accounting, policy or process issues around revenue recognition.
- Periodically review and update the Company's revenue recognition policy documentation.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors to ensure approved revenue policies are adhered to and monitored and prepare schedules and reports in support of annual audit ensuring that all revenue deliverable are met.
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and quarter close related activities
- Work closely with the FP&A department and sales operation department to make sure the revenues are aligned with the company’s budgets.
- Monitor the billing and collection team
- ASC 606 calculations for revenues and commissions
- Gross margin and costs analysis
- Other finance team projects