Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in several locations all around the globe. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Learn more about the amazing CS Department in the following link.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Account Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. You will have experience in account management & customer success in a tech/SaaS B2B -based business.
What will you do?
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of AMs
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, QBRs, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and expansions
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy.
- At least 5 years SaaS Account Management or CSM experience for B2B organizations
- 4+ years of owning EU book of business with targets on net retention with main KPIs on low churn and expansions: Upsells & cross-sells
- 2+ years of experience managing a CSM and/or an AM team
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, you’re tech-savvy!
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and an ability to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable - advantage
- An HR or HRM background - advantage
- Any other additional language proficiency - a huge advantage
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a vibrant and fun office located in central Tel Aviv.
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter