Hibob was founded to modernise HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 2,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
You’ll be passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
What will you do?
- Being the main point of contact for our clients from the point of sale through to deployment
- Identify and analyse project risks & dependencies on an ongoing basis
- Analyse operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiencies in internal workstreams
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Dev, Product, & Account teams
- Gathering system requirements from customers pre-sale and assessing how best to configure the platform and providing guidance on best practices
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- A proven experience of at least 2 years as an Implementation Manager and/or CSM
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the technology industry
- Knowledge of HR - highly regarded
- Experience in project management
- Strong negotiation skills needed to liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent excel & data manipulation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery/roadmap
- A can-do approach with the ability to thrive under pressure
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk, Salesforce, & web-based technologies
- Strong interest in the technology sector
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Sydney, Australia.
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model (Sydney based bobbers)
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthday’s - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events