bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
You’ll be passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling technical conversations. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Integration manager or a Solution Architect looking to take the next step up in their career.
What will you do?
● Lead our clients’ integration ecosystem & internal processes
● Subject matter expert on all integration aspects, as part of the implementation team.
● Work closely with clients technical teams to execute integration effectively
● Work closely across internal teams to continue to build our integration suite
* Web application experience (e.g. JSON, XML, etc).
* Web services API`s experience (e.g. JSON, REST, etc)
* Self Learning capabilities
* IT infrastructure understanding (Single Sign-On, Active Directory, O365, G-Suite, OKTA)
* Experience with external, client-facing project management, professional services, Technical support, Implementation
* SQL - Optional
* Understanding customers network topology in order to deliver implementation options
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
● Understanding of HR tools ranging from ATS, Payroll & Internal communication tools and how they connect to bob
● Payroll integration experience
● Experience with configuration and implementation of SaaS applications, preferably in HR
● 2-3 years of experience integrating solutions in a client-facing role
● Strong communication skills
● Extensive experience using consultation & project management skills
***Our employees work hybrid
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.