Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
- Disruptive SaaS Organization
- Series B funded $124m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
You’ll be passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
What will you do?
- Being the main point of contact for our clients from point of sale through to deployment
- Identify and analyze project risks & dependencies on an ongoing basis
- Analyze operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiencies in internal workstreams
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Dev, Product, & Account teams
- Gathering system requirements from customers pre-sale and assessing how best to configure the platform and provide guidance on best practices
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- A proven experience of at least 2 years as an Implementation Manager and/or CSM
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the technology industry
- Experience in project management
- Strong negotiation skills needed to liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent excel & data manipulation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery/roadmap
- A can-do approach with the ability to thrive under pressure
Nice to have:
- Experience using Intercom, Salesforce, & web-based technologies
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR