Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
You’ll be a German speaker, passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
What will you do?
- Being the main point of contact for our clients from point of sale through to deployment
- Identify and analyse project risks & dependencies on an ongoing basis
- Analyse operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiencies in internal workstreams
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Dev, Product, & Account teams
- Gathering system requirements from customers pre-sale and assessing how best to configure the platform and provide guidance on best practices
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- Fluent German is a must
- A proven experience of at least 2 years as a CSM / Implementation manager
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the technology industry
- Experience in project management
- Strong negotiation skills needed to liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent excel & data manipulation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery/roadmap
- A can-do approach with the ability to thrive under pressure
Nice to have:
- Experience using Intercom, Salesforce, & web-based technologies
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR