Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
You’ll be passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling technical conversations. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
What will you do?
● Lead our clients integration ecosystem & internal processes
● Build & execute system specific project plans that are detailed & timely
● Work closely with clients technical teams to execute integration effectively
● Working closely across teams to continue to build our integration suite
* Web application experience (e.g. JSON, XML, etc).
* Web services API`s experience (e.g. JSON, REST, etc)
* Self Learning capabilities
* IT infrastructure understanding (Single Sign-On, Active Directory, O365, G-Suite, OKTA)
* Experience with external, client-facing project management, professional services, Technical support, Implementation
* SQL - Optional
* Understanding customers network topology in order to deliver implementation options
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
● Understanding of HR tools ranging from ATS, Payroll & Internal communication tools and how they connect to bob
● Payroll integration experience - advantage
● Experience in the configuration and implementation of SaaS applications, preferably in HR
● 2-3 years of experience integrating solutions in a client-facing role
● Experience working in a client-facing role
● Strong communication skills
● Extensive experience using consultation & project management skills