Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we have offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Customer Success Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organizational skills. You will have experience in customer success or account management & customer service in a SaaS-based business.
We are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager, who is first and foremost passionate about and eager to work closely with our customers to make sure they see value from bob and become their organization HR champions, using bob as a tool to change their workplace.
Who is passionate about being part of a world-class CSM team.
If you are eager to create value to our customers and expand their business with bob, and has the ability to establish a business relationship with C-levels, and negotiate renewals and upsells.
What will you do?
- Implement the onboarding of each of your clients (Mid-market and enterprise)
- Optimize and make sure the client is using bob according to our best-practices
- Make sure customer gets value from bob
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsells conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy
- Conduct QBRs with executives
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- At 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- Fluent Spanish is a must
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech-savvy
- An HR or HRM background - advantage
- Experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and ability to manage to onboard and communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable - advantage