Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in several locations all around the globe. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, and Australia
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive Customer Success Manager to own and manage a significant book of small clients. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service and business acumen. You will be analytical and have great organisational and multitasking skills, and have the ability to provide great service to a large number of accounts. You will have experience in customer success, account management, or customer service in a SaaS-based business. You’re a positive individual, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
We are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager, who is first and foremost passionate about working with our small segment customers to make sure they see value from bob.
The Com CSM should be passionate about being part of and helping build a world-class CSM team.
They will have the ability to be strategic with the clients, establish business relationships with C-level as well as the HRIS, and negotiate renewals and upsells.
If you are passionate about HR and employee experience; If you are data-driven, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, this is for you.
Learn more about the CS Department in the following link.
What will you do?
- Manage a large portfolio of small accounts with a focus on enablement at scale and value realisation, yielding to a super-high renewal rate.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans
- Protect existing revenue streams, mediate risks.
- Identify, own, upsell and uplift opportunities
- Optimise and make sure the client is using bob according to our best practices and is getting value from bob
- Execute Business Reviews, training, check-in calls, and feature implementation
- Work with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote internal advocacy
- At least 2 years of SaaS account management or CSM experience
- Project management
- B2B, high volume, upsell experience
- Independently leading upsell and negotiations
The following experience is not essential but will be an advantage:
- Experience with SalesForce, Intercom, ChurnZero, Zendesk, Tableau
- We are particularly interested in candidates with HR or HRM background
- Experience in working or living with Nordic cultures
- A proven ability to prioritise and execute
- A track record in achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Highly motivated and confident in upselling including negotiation and delivery demos
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and tech-savviness
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Native English. Any other language is an advantage
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift