Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in several locations all around the globe. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive CS Team Leader. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. You will have experience in account management & customer success in a tech/SaaS B2B -based business.
What will you do?
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of CSMs
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, QBRs, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and expansions
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their work and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy.
You’ll be great for this role if you have.
- At least 5 years SaaS CSM or Account Management experience for B2B organizations
- 4+ years of owning EU book of business with targets on net retention with main KPIs on low churn and expansions: Upsells & cross-sells
- 2+ years of experience managing a CSM and/or an AM team
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, you’re tech-savvy!
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and an ability to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable - advantage
- An HR or HRM background - advantage
- Any other additional language proficiency - a huge advantage
***Our employees work hybrid
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Perkbox membership
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)