Hibob was founded to modernise HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
About the role
We’re looking for an energetic and positive CS Operations Specialist to join our Customer Success Operations Team. This is a business critical team, working closely with our Chief Customer Officer to implement solutions that predict & prescribe solutions across the CS function to mitigate churn, drive new ARR, and improve overall efficiency. You will work with stakeholders within the Customer Success team and cross-departmentally to gather requirements, define solutions and implement
You will be responsible for managing and leading projects designed to improve our data infrastructure, improve our processes within the Customer Success team and the maintenance/implementation of Customer Success Tools. An understanding of the Customer Success functions in a technology company (onboarding, support, account management), the responsibilities and use cases that come up in their day-to-day work is vital for the role. Exposure to using CS related tools is a plus. You’ll be great in this position if you have strong project management skills & attention to detail, a love of tech, a technical background, implementing solutions/tools and love to stay curious. If this describes you and you are passionate about solving complex problems in a scale-up environment we would love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Project manage and implement new processes for the Account Management, Professional Services and Customer Experience teams to mitigate churn, drive new revenue, improve overall data visibility and drive overall Customer Success Efficiency across the customer success department.
- Work cross-departmentally gathering requirements, developing solutions and implementing those solutions to close bottlenecks and improve our visibility & efficiency.
- Help define and implement new processes for improving customer onboarding experiences (inc automation).
- Assist in the project management, implementation and maintenance of existing & new customer success tools.
- Work with the Global Customer Success Operations Manager to define and lead new initiatives designed to automate the upsell process for our digital customer segments.
- Assess client health and work with the Global Customer Success Operations Manager to develop strategies to identify at-risk customers across various data points and proactively and prescriptively mitigate that risk.
- Work with the Global Customer Success Operations Manager to refine and lead NPS program designed to convert promoters and automate the processes for getting feedback from detractors.
- Monitor and assist in the improvement of our Customer lifecycle management by helping to define new segments and the data points needed to create those segments.
- Work with Global Customer Success Senior Management to build best practice guides for specific events or stages in a customer’s lifecycle.
***Reporting to the Global Customer Success Operations Manager
- 2-3 years in a SaaS based company implementing tools
- Project Management experience
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and have a passion for web software applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business acumen to prioritise project plans or tasks
- Desire to work in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with the following tools:
- Excel or equivalent (Google Sheets)
- Excel or equivalent (Google Sheets)
Advantage if you have the following.
- Prince2 certifications or equivalent - advantage
- Experience in implementing new tools - advantage
- Advantage using the following tools:
- ChurnZero or equivalent CS Tool - a big plus
- Tableau or equivalent Business Intelligence Tool - a big plus
- Survey Monkey
- Asana / Monday
- Learning Management System such as Lessonly, SkillJar, Docebo
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift