- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $45m
- Based across the UK, US, Israel and the Netherlands
bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
BDRs at Hibob play an important part in the growth of our organisation as we expand and scale. Through collaboration with our Marketing team to execute campaigns, our team build the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers everyday. You’ll see those prospects move through the customer journey and celebrate each success along the way with our global team.
We’re looking for a coachable individual seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales in a scaling organisation. We’re currently working remotely so we’ll make sure you’re connected and supported all the way. You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be great at working independently and really organised. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative and pretty fearless, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building rapport, we would love to hear from you!
What will you get up to?
- prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce
- plan and create mini campaigns for your accounts
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- have 1+ years in lead generation or outbound sales experience
- a strong interest, or experience working for a Saas organisation
- are passionate about people and building relationships
- have exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- are an enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organisational skills
- have additional language skills – Dutch, French, German, Swedish – a huge advantage
- consider yourself a problem solving who thinks creatively
- can multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- are driven as an individual contributor, but love to collaborate part of a team
- hold yourself to a high level of work ethic and integrity
It’s also a bonus if you have:
- experience working with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- experience or knowledge in HR or with HR tech related platforms
Apply for this job -