- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $45m
- Offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv
Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. bob brings work to life, offering a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
BDR is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences.
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- have 1+ years in lead generation or outbound sales experience
- Swedish – a MUST!
- Dutch, French, German or any other Nordics region languages are an advantage
- a strong interest, or experience working for a SaaS organisation
- are passionate about people and building relationships
- have exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- are an enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organisational skills
- consider yourself a problem solving who thinks creatively
- can multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- are driven as an individual contributor, but love to collaborate part of a team
- hold yourself to a high level of work ethic and integrity
It’s also a bonus if you have:
- experience working with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- experience or knowledge in HR or with HR tech related platforms
Apply for this job -