Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive, and happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, bright and collaborative people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
Passionate about delivering value to your business partners and well versed in handling anything thrown your way. A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow the business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer or BI Developer in a SaaS-based product organization.
What will you do?
- Designs develop, automate, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data
- Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs
- Collaborate with R&D, product and business-related teams to integrate systems
- Design and implement ETL processes for multiple data sources
- Ensure Data Quality
- Utilize data management capabilities to automate data transformations, monitoring and reporting
- Monitor performance and advice on necessary infrastructure changes/optimizations
- Continuously enhance the code-base to maximize visibility, performance and accuracy
- Face Challenges such as scale, visibility, automation.
This position reports to the Head BI
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in writing and maintaining ETL processes
- Strong working knowledge of SQL or SQL-like data management languages – Must
- 2+ years of experience working with SaaS products
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Snowflake and alike – Advantage
- Familiarity with AWS lambda – Advantage
- Passion for data engineering automation and efficiency
- Self-starter, loves challenges, independent, tech-savvy
Apply for this job -