Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, inclusive, and happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, bright and collaborative people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
About the Position
We are searching for an innovative Technical Lead to join our company. As the Tech Lead, you will analyze briefs, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. To be successful as a Tech Lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding Tech Leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- At least 5 years experience in developing Scala/Java backends for web/mobile
- At least 2 years of experience as a tech lead
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- A passion for building products and helping people (Customers and colleagues)
- Experience with Play! Framework in Scala – an advantage
- Knowledge in AWS
- Knowledge in testing methodologies (Unit-testing, TDD, mocking)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job -