Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Our offices are global, across the US, UK and Israel.
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
Working cross-functionally, our AEs attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of Hibob. They manage the whole sales cycle, from prospecting through to closing.
This role is for our Eastern region team, so if you’re based east of the Mississippi river, please apply! If you’re based west of the river, please apply for our Western region role.
- Prospect, initiate, nurture & close new business opportunities
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- At least 3-5 years software (SaaS) sales experience
- Experience within the HR-tech industry
- Proven experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello
- Strong interest in the HR-technology sector
Apply for this job -