Passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow business and making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be experienced in Account Management & Customer Service in a Tech/SaaS-based business.
What will you do?
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsells conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy
You’ll be great for this role if you have..
- At 3 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech-savvy
- An HR or HRM background – advantage
- Experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and able to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Asana – advantage
Apply for this job - email@example.com