Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, with head-quarter in Tel-Aviv. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $45M
- Offices in Israel, US and UK
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Account Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. You will have experience in account management & customer service in a tech/SaaS-based business.
What will you do?
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and up-sell conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their work place and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy.
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- At least 2 years SaaS Account Management or CSM experience
- At least 2 years of owning EU book of business with targets on net retention with main KPIs on low churn and expansions: Upsells & cross-sells
- Experience working in B2B (client-facing) role
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech-savvy
- Experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and able to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable – advantage
- An HR or HRM background – advantage
- French, German or any other additional language proficiency – a huge advantage
*** When applicable: Our employees work hybrid – at least 2 – 3 days a week from the office
Apply for this job -