Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, with head-quarter in Tel-Aviv. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $59M
- Offices in Israel, US and UK
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Account Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. You will have experience in account management & customer service in a tech/SaaS based business.
What will you do?
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsells conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy
You’ll be great for this role if you have..
- At least 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- Experience working in b2b (client facing) role
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech savvy
- An HR or HRM background – advantage
- Experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and able to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable – advantage
French or German language proficiency – advantage
Apply for this job - hibob.AMUK@applynow.io