Peakon and Hibob would like to invite you to our first event together: How to Better Engage Your Remote Workforce.
One of the biggest trends that HR teams are dealing with is the rise of the remote workforce. A forecast of employment trends by the World Economic Forum recently called flexible work, including virtual teams, “one of the biggest drivers of transformation” in the workplace, and a Gallup poll found that 37% of respondents have already worked virtually.
In today’s working world one of the biggest challenges for HR teams and managers is to find ways to keep remote workers connected with colleagues who may work in different locations and time zones.
At this meetup we’ll answer the following questions:
- How can managers develop work schedules that accommodate remote workers?
- How can platforms boost collaboration between remote workers and in office colleagues?
- Is there a way to effectively encourage feedback when managers and team members work on opposite sides of the world?
- How can managers use data to develop more personal relationships with their remote employees?
Our incredible line-up of speakers includes:
- Tara Mansfield, Head of People at Monzo Bank
- Tej Singh, Talent Acquisition Lead at Babylon Health
- Janthana Kaenprakhamroy, CEO and Founder of TapolyUK
- Tina Phillips, Head of People at Paddle
We will discuss practical tips for preventing your remote employees from feeling isolated, unappreciated and disconnected from your company’s long-term vision and short-term goals.
This is also an opportunity to network with other HR professionals and share ideas and experiences over drinks and nibbles.