You need amazing HR, culture, and engagement initiatives to attract and retain amazing people – but the initiatives you launch and offer are only as good as the communication that promotes and explains them.
Great internal comms practices also provide one of the quickest and easiest paths to building company culture and securing engagement.
Even better – anyone with the right knowledge and the right approach can deliver effective internal comms that work for every level of the business.
Join our interactive communications workshop for people focused professionals, with:
Catherine Maskell, MD of the Content Marketing Association and Matt Partovi, Founder of Culturevist.
As well as assisting with your communication pain points – we’ll take a look at:
- Using the latest marketing techniques to elevate your internal comms
- The essential tips for using content as part of your internal comms strategy
- Changing the employee experience through communication
- Developing your culture through internal comms
- What to do when internal comms go bad