A winning company culture drives growth in scale-ups.
It creates a competitive advantage, and is an essential part of any people strategy.
But, adapting from the intimacy of early start-up life isn’t always an easy journey.
So how can People and Talent teams maintain culture and company values at scale?
On 22nd October, join us for a Berlin breakfast packed full of expert advice and inspiration, with:
- Ayse Semiz-Ewald, Lead Talent Acquisition Excellence and Innovation at Zalando
- Chris Brown, VP People & Culture at Zenjob
- Maren Marcelis, Head of Business Recruiting at GetYourGuide
- Marleen Roesler, Senior People Operations at Checkout.com
- Tina Chater, Head of People & Culture at Movinga
You will leave the discussion able to:
- Influence the C-suite and managers to prioritise people and culture initiatives
- Integrate company values into all aspects of the People and Talent Function
- Embrace technology, to track and manage how culture changes during growth