Where to find great sales candidates — and what to look for in them.
In a market as bustling as Boston’s, the best salespeople get locked down faster than rooftop seating on a summer Sunday in Southie. So how can you land the talent you need to hit your quota — without taking a hit on your budget?
Get the answer on July 23rd, when we join forces with Workable to tap a panel of Boston-area sales leaders and senior reps for creative ways to build and maintain an all-star sales team. They’ll share insights from their own varied experiences, including how to identify the sales potential in candidates without direct sales experience, how to tweak your recruiting process to find top performers, and how to determine who’s best in that stack of applications.
In this event, you’ll learn how to:
- Search for untapped sales talent
- Assess a candidate’s actual sales skills
- Mitigate turnover with a well-maintained pipeline
- Talk openly about comp expectations and professional development
- Retain hard-to-fill sales roles
Hear from expert speakers:
- Bill Leys, US Sales Team Lead @ Hibob
- Cece Bazar Aparo, Vice President @ Hoffman
- Alex Mackenzie, Director of Sales @ Allego