Teamtailor, Hibob and Talentful would like to invite you to our first event together: Attracting to Offboarding: Perfecting the Candidate and Employee Experience
Do your employees feel engaged and valued from day one? Do they feel connected to what they do and the people they work with? Do your new employees really believe in your company’s brand and values?
The increasing importance of employee experience has led us to ask questions like these more and more often. Nearly 80% of leaders see employee experience as either very important (42%) or important (38%), but only 22% think their companies are excellent at building a differentiated employee experience (Deloitte 2017 Global Human Capital Trends survey).
There’s also a misconception that employee experience starts with onboarding. The best-performing companies see their very first interactions with candidates as part of engaging them. They know that employee experience actually begins with the very first impression they make on people.
Of course, none of this is easy. During the panel discussion, we’ll give you some practical advice for making your candidate and employee experience as good as it can be.
We’ll also answer questions like:
- What’s the difference between employee experience and engagement?
- How does employee experience relate to employer brand?
- How can employer branding improve?
- How can you use technology to boost employee experience?
Our incredible line-up of speakers include:
- Ruth Penfold, VP, People at Onfido
- Jessica Hayes, Group Head of Talent at McCann Worldgroup
- Michael Kenway, Recruitment Manager at Box
- Anna Roe, Global Head of People at Airsorted