Xero (UK & AU)
Xero is accounting software for small businesses, accountants, and bookkeepers.
Xero thrives on its purpose to deliver easy accounting software to use online for small businesses. It provides for key accounting divisions such as invoicing, sales tax returns, bill payments, reporting and much more. Being managed online:
- It offers flexibility of accessing it whenever and wherever is convenient for you.
- Gives you real-time updates on imported cash flows of your bank statements by being automatically sorted.
- Collaboration with your team members on financials can be organised and managed.
Founded in 2006, Xero now has 3 million + subscribers and is a leader in cloud accounting across New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Xero is an easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more
HiBob x Xero integration:
Integrating Bob with Xero (UK & AUS)’s payroll system ensures your people data is always up to date and ready for your next pay cycle. The integration flow is one-way, syncing necessary employee data like salary, pay frequency, working hours and more from Bob to Xero.
To learn more or see this integration in action, click Let’s Go below!