About the Position
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Design team in Tel Aviv. We’re in search of someone who’s passionate about Product Design and about designing intuitive and beautiful digital products for Web and/or Mobile Apps.
Our team consists of multidisciplinary designers who work on end-to-end UX process from ideation, prototyping, and research, through to testing and final designs.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing design team, in a scaling global company, and really make an impact on the design of the world of work.
- You’ll be part of the Product Design team and work closely with Product and Dev teams to help design the bob platform features and experiences
- Following a UX process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping, through testing, iteration, and final design
- You’ll be closely aligned with our Product Design team to ensure consistency and alignment across the product and participate in Design crits to continue to raise our bar
- Collaborating with our Brand Marketing team, you’ll help ensure the brand personality of Hibob is carried into the look and feel of the bob platform design
- B.Des/M.Des from a leading academy – a must
- Demonstrated experience designing digital products and user experiences for responsive Web and/or Apps
- Ability to approach a problem in several ways and present alternatives and not just a final design
- Ideally, you have experience working in an end-to-end UX process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping through testing and final design delivery
- Ideally, you have experience participating in ideation/design sprints, even if you haven’t facilitated them yourself
- You have experience with common visual and interaction design tools such as Adobe CC and Sketch
- Ideally, you’ve done some level of prototyping with tools such as InVision and/or Principle
Apply for this job - firstname.lastname@example.org