About the Position
The ‘SDR’ is a critical role in helping Hibob achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our marketing and Business Development teams. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, confident and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales.
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from Marketing to create sales-ready leads and opportunities for BDM’s.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities and qualify warm leads from Marketing.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences.
- At least 1 year prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello
- Strong interest in the technology sector
- Knowledge of HR
Apply for this job - email@example.com