About the Position
We are looking for a passionate, experienced performance marketing director to join our IL marketing team. The successful candidate will thrive on the challenges of building a user acquisition machine and deliver meetings to the sales organization.
This is a great opportunity to take a senior role in a highly successful and promising company, where you will be able to take full ownership of our building efficient user acquisition channels, work on multiple platforms and build strong solid performance team in IL.
- Building professional performance marketing team in accordance to the ARR targets and the needed scale in the B2B world. Support the company top-line growth by delivering quality MQLs.
- Managing all paid global channels of the performance activities, including paid search paid social, content platforms and others.
- Define, create, and shape marketing strategy, aligning Demand Generation with company’s global pipeline and ARR goals.
- Leading various online performance teams to success in bringing the targeted pipeline.
- Manage all online marketing, including paid marketing, organic SEO traffic, review sites, website development and management, BI & creative assets.
- Building DB of prospects in SF with all the relevant data points to start the engagement journey.
- Work closely with the field marketing, content team, product teams.
- Working closely and helping with the inbound SDR team and with the possibility of leading the inbound SDR teams WW.
- Helping to rearrange the funnel in the Salesforce and relevant systems, connecting the data points into a fluent and measurable flow.
- Refining marketing approach to direct response and content campaigns.
- Work closely with sales, updating targets according to results.
- Work closely with the CMO regarding the needed branding tasks.
- 5+ years of experience leading B2B marketing team
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Google PPC and Google analytics
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance and KPI oriented methodologies
- Innovative, creative, growth mindset – a must.
Apply for this job - email@example.com